Are you searching for a vibrant community of faith, where love, acceptance, and spiritual growth are at the core? Look no further! Kingsway Worship Center, a full Gospel non-denominational church, where everyone is welcomed with open arms.
At Kingsway Worship Center, we believe in the power of worship to transform lives. With our passionate and diverse congregation, we create an atmosphere where you can freely express your love for God through music and praise. Our talented and anointed worship team will lead you into a powerful encounter with His presence.
But it doesn't stop there! Kingsway Worship Center is committed to helping you grow spiritually and intellectually. Our dynamic and engaging sermons, rooted in the Word of God, will inspire and challenge you to live a life of purpose and faith.
Come visit us this Sunday Morning at 10:00AM and find out exactly what we are all about. We look forward to welcoming you with open arms and hearts.
- The Bible is God's Word comprised of the Old and New Testaments and is the complete, authoritative, infallible Word of God. The Bible was written by man and inspired by God to be relevant final authority in a constantly changing world. (2 Tim 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- There is one God. He exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are coequal and co-eternal. (Genesis 1:26; Matthew 3:16-17)
- God the Father is our creator and architect of this universe. He is omnipotent (all knowing), omnipresent (everywhere at all times), unchanging, and all powerful. (Genesis 1)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but voluntarily fell into sin as a result of disobedience. Therefore, we are all born with a sinful nature and choose to sin, separating us from God and His purposes for our lives. We're incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through our own efforts. (Gen. 1:26, 2:16-17, Rom. 6:23).
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on Jesus Christ who was 100% God and 100% man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and was crucified on a cross to atone for the sins of every person. He physically died and after three days, rose from the dead, defeating death and later ascended to heaven with the promise to return again. Salvation occurs when people place their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as sufficient payment for their sin. Salvation is a gift from God that only requires repentance, and it cannot be earned through our own efforts. (Eph 2:8-9; Romans 10:9-10)
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ. (Matthew 5:3; Hebrews 11:16; John 14:16; Rev 21:8)
- The Holy Spirit is a Person, God's presence on Earth, that guides, comforts, assures, convicts us, and helps believers be more like Christ and empowered for his service. The Holy Spirit empowers us to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us to live, and through the baptism of the Holy Spirit we have access to spiritual gifts and fruit for the purpose of building and edifying the local church, including speaking in tongues. (Luke 11:13; Acts 1:8; 2:1-4, 8:17; Ephesians 4:16)
- We believe in baptism as a public declaration of leaving behind one’s old self in exchange for a new life in Christ. We believe in Holy Communion as is done in remembrance of Jesus by believers. (Acts 2:38; Matthew 26:26-30)
- We believe biblical marriage is clearly defined as one man (born a man) united with one woman (born a woman) for life. This covenant is with God and should not be taken lightly or altered to fit personal preferences. (Genesis 2:22-24, Ephesians 5:22-33, Matthew 19:4-6, Mark 10:6-9, Galatians 5:24-25)
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church, and serve the community in which we live.
- The church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of Jesus' Great Commission. Every person who is born of the Spirit is an integral part of the church as a member of the body of believers both local and universal and is led by Christ Jesus, the head of the church. The mission of the church is to make disciples of all nations and to present the saints complete in Christ through fellowship, worship, evangelism, discipleship, the care of one another, and demonstrated unity. (Matthew 28:1-20; Col 1:18)
- We believe that divine healing, physical, emotional and spiritual, is included in the atonement of Christ (Isa. 53:4, Matt. 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24-25).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is physically coming back again as He promised. (Matthew 24:30; Acts 1:9-11; Revelation 1:7)